Official Peercoin Forum has Upgraded and Moved here

Peercointalk.org has updated its forum software from SMF to Discourse and has relocated to talk.peercoin.net. All forum content and user accounts have been migrated over. If you had a previous user account with peercointalk.org and would like to continue using it on the new forum, please read these instructions on how to reactivate your account on the new forum. This forum will be placed into read-only mode for the time being, giving all of you a chance to sign in and copy down any private messages you may have stored that are important to you. Thanks, and we look forward to seeing you again at talk.peercoin.net!
- FuzzyBear, peercointalk.org admin

Author Topic: PPC Solo Mining Guide  (Read 21620 times)

Offline sublime5447

• Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
PPC Solo Mining Guide
« on: April 25, 2013, 05:36:38 pm »
Hello,
  I would like to start solo mining PPC coin, but there ins't a lot of information about it online.  Does anyone know of a PPC solo mining guide for cgminer?  I would really appreciate the help.  I like the way PPC is structured and I think it is better than BTC.  I already have a LTC coin mining operation that I want to switch over to PPC.  I want to help popularize it and distribute lots of coins so people will start using it.  It seems like I can get a lot more coins solo mining than pool mining.  I'm not great with computers, so if you have any information for me, please dumb it down a bit.  ;D

Offline sahkan

• Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: PPC Solo Mining Guide
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2013, 02:54:27 am »
So first things first: you can distribute "lots of coins" to me at: PDtK5uhST47D1W5kq9v92RyaAwNwYiHG9m

I do a pool mining on D7, but you can find this useful info on solo mining: http://maunderingcabal.blogspot.com/2013/02/bitcoin-mining-log-9-how-to-solo-mine.html

RPC port default is 9902 for ppcoind.

Good luck.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2013, 01:34:39 am by sahkan »

Share this topic...
In a forum
(BBCode)
In a site/blog
(HTML)